Junior Account Manager
Tensense is looking for a Junior Account Manager to join its Customer Success team. This role will be critical in providing outstanding support to current and potential customers.
If you’re a self-starter who enjoys developing relationships and solving problems, then this role is for you. You will use your excellent communication skills and understanding of organisations to provide first-class service to customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the customer success team and shape the account management role in an entrepreneurial organisation.
- Gather information on assigned clients
- Set up and support potential clients with demonstrations and pilots
- Onboard new customers into the Tensense product
- Provide after-sales support to retain customers
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
- Report on the status of accounts
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Understanding of business organisation and structure
- High degree of professionalism
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
Salary based on experience
Interested? Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Photo by Priscilla Du Preez on Unsplash