Tensense evolves Business Intelligence into a Business Nervous System. It completes your business understanding by bringing together proprietary insights about performance from the perspective of your people with existing business data, all in one dashboard. Its advanced analytical capabilities surface issues and opportunities that allow leaders to make better, faster decisions.
The Tensense Platform
Underpinning Tensense are the principles of the science of Sensemaking. This means providing ‘just enough’ critical information about the here and now state of the business to be able to act without over-reliance on the past or being overwhelmed.
With both on-premise and cloud offerings, with Tensense it is easier to mash up your data with organisational insight to see what is driving performance.
- The only Business Nervous System to integrate Business Intelligence and the power of Sensemaking
- Enables CEOs to complete the picture of their business with real-time Tensense Pulse
- Cross enterprise – takes CEOs beyond the ivory towers with no echo chambers left behind
- Easy to deploy, quick to deliver and super-fast to diagnose
- Competitive pricing and high ROI vs. market
On-premise, in the cloud or hybrid – it’s your choice
Confidentially secure and control your data
How Tensense works
Step 01: Import and Align
Ensure the system is set up to provide you with best fit information for your organisation.
To ensure you get the results you’re looking for, it is simple to import key business and customer metrics into Tensense. At the same time we’ll ensure Tensense Pulse is calibrated to your current management reporting hierarchies to enable easy comparison.
For Tensense Pulse it is equally simple. Your first step is to use our secure gateway to share basic employee data including email address and the relevant categories they fit against within your reporting tools. This could be division, country, seniority level or any other factor you’re interested in.
Step 02: Run Tensense Pulse
Gather insights from your people on the ground and create reports that cut through the noise.
You’ll be up and running quickly and then it’s time to start using Tensense Pulse to gather, analyse and report back the information that will help you get a clear view of your organisation’s performance right now.
- Measure: Our questioning approach gathers instinctive bias-free insights from your employees.
- Analyse: The software joins the dots to interpret and give context to the data, highlighting what’s important.
- Report: Graphics and simple reports make it possible to dive deeper and explore issues.
Step 03: Analyse and Predict
Combine wide and deep views to explore causality within your performance data.
By itself, Tensense Pulse provides clarity on real time business performance, allows CEOs to anticipate problems and opportunities, and makes it that much easier to manage the unexpected.
The Tensense dashboard then augments traditional BI by offering advanced predictive analytics and visualisation capabilities. Overlay Tensense Pulse results and you gain a clear summary of how your business is performing and start to predict future outcomes.
I usually hate these types of things… but this is different, this is game-changing.